Thursday, November 8, 2007

Every vote counts...

Another busy day for the newest member of the Dampeer Family. Alex joined mom for his first voting experience and what a good boy he was. He also joined mom, dad, mom's boss and many others celebrate the Mayor Bobby Hopewell's win on Tuesday (11/6) night. The new Mayor is the Hospitality Services Director at the hospital where mom works.

Raise your hand if you voted!



The Mayor, Bobby Hopewell and Alex hard at work.



Mom's boss Carolyn Gaston and Alex celebrated the Mayor's win at his campaign party.

1 comment:

Amber, Derek and Boston said...

Hey! I was so excited to hold baby Alex yesterday, thanks for bringing him in! It was great seeing you, too. I am excited you will be back at Borgess soon. We miss you!! I was thinking about CDC at Borgess, and Heidi the RD's children went there so if you had any questions I am sure you can ask her. I also started a blog yesterday after seeing how fun yours was!